Saturday 26 March 2011

me my brother

my brother n her girlfrenz
since im little boy, i always compared myself wit my brother. his clothes, his face n otherwise. that make me better from one day to another day. but today i manage to handle it by myself. but there have still that i need to improve rite??so,i will make it in my way. a few days ago,my brother GIRL-frenz say that to me. . ."ur brother said that u are a smart student in class". . .emm. .when im thinking that again,im not always smart student in class actually. .mybe juz only bcoz of my great pointer in PSPM 1 make my brother thought like that. .
everyone have their own advantage on something such an example,if everyone smart in engineering,who want to be the builder. juz have an engineer cant make a building rite??furthermore, smart in study not bcoz of your intelligent only. its need a hard working study n revision. my mom always said that if smebody got a great result and u cant make it, so u need work 2x more than that guy. if he or her can make a gud result,why cant u??thanks mom. . .its depend on ourself. if u want it,u need to make sure u can get it. so think about it.

PSPM 2 will be held in two weeks more. gud luck for all candidates.hopefully we can pass it successfully.

1 comment: